-->
Home » » EASY Cucumber Tomato Salad

EASY Cucumber Tomato Salad

Written By Amanda on Sunday, January 6, 2013 | 7:48 PM


This was a staple of my childhood. My mom would always make it for us kids and it STILL is a favorite salad dish of mine. It's super easy to make and tailor to your families taste buds and diet needs.



All you need is some tomatoes, cucumbers, white/green onion (if you like it), favorite brand of mayonnaise- or if you are vegan- you can substitute olive oil for the mayo. 




I made this afternoon's salad with two medium cucumbers , four roma tomatoes, 1/4 a fresh white onion, a heaping tablespoon of mayo, salt and pepper to taste. You just slice up everything that you want in your salad, stir together everything in a bowl to make a light dressing, and enjoy or chill before eating to let all the flavors blend. DELICIOUS!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I definitely want to try it! Love following you and seeing all the cool DIYs. I'd like to nominate you for the liebster award, check it out on my page and do your own!!http://tarheeltransplant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete